Thursday, March 12, 2009

For Aunt Penny

Okay, this one is for Aunt Penny. She has been wanting me to put up video of Eliana walking, for some time. I grabbed the camera while I was on the phone with her, so it is short and sweet, and has me whispering discretely, "I'm video'in (is that a word) her". I didn't want Penny to think I was ignoring her.

So, here goes. Eliana got real excited to see the camera. She comes right for me and I point to the cat, and she went straight for him, instead of poking the camera lens. Her new thing is to grab his tail as he is walking off. So, you hear the cat not happy and see her holding his tail, trailing behind him. I also caught her pinning him down today. The bear, is a bear that this Crouch's gave Eliana on Sunday. She carries it, or tries to carry it, around everywhere. It is almost the same size as her!


1 comment:

Keefers said...

This is precious and I just can't believe how old she looks now! Thanks to Aunt Penny for the inspiration for this posting :-)