Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sweet Feet and Face

Patty and I are doing great. Patty is such a great mom and is starting to hit her stride. We have been so blessed by everyone who has rallied around us this past couple weeks. If you have noticed, I think Eliana likes getting her picture taken. We were playing around with the camera today and these were some fun shots. She is growing and healthy (at least that is what her diapers are indicating). She is still sleeping pretty good (that means that we are, too). She is starting to make more little noises that just melt your heart. Can you tell that I am smitten by my little girl?


1 comment:

Rachel Maples said...

Too cute I love the faces blog too funny. Babies make the greatest faces! She looks so happy. I'm glad to hear she's treating you guys good! Much love....R