Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Day 3 - Home Sweet Home

Eliana discovered today that home has some benefits over hospital life (i.e. soft comfortable stuff to lay on). It has been a wild ride since Saturday morning, but we are all glad to be at home. I think we are all trying to figure each other out and how this whole thing works (Notice what her onesie says, "Instructions Not Included"). All in all I think that we are making a speedy adjustment to one another and our new family (except the cat, he doesn't know what is going on but he doesn't like it). It truly is Home Sweet Home for the Smith family.


2 comments:

Kim and JD said...

She is beautiful, Congratulations!
Yes, if only they came with instructions... WOW, what a concept. We are so happy for you two, you will be awesome parents.

Cristy said...

wow!!! what a pretty baby!

(And I don't say that to just anybody! I am one of those people that believes babies can be ugly.)

I love all the hair! I'm sure it won't take long for Patti to figure out how to get a bow in it :)

Cristy