Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 4 - Family Life

I guess that it is appropriate that by Day 4 that I would be late on sending out my blog, Eliana is actually in her 5th day as of 10 am. So, I will recap a little from Day 4 in retrospect. Today, we recreated our arrival at home with some picture of our little one in her coming home dress (we were stuck in Dallas traffic on Monday, so we got home right in time to feed her). Also, I got a chance to give Eliana her first full bath (I even washed her hair!!!), which was a beautiful and scary experience. Finally, last night (for the second night in a row) Eliana decided to be a night owl after the 2:00 am feeding. The great thing is that it gave me a chance to read to her a second book called, "God Gave Us You." I cried like a baby remembering the grace that God has shown us through Eliana. So, for being late in recording, it was a pretty great day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are doing this. I look everyday to see new pictures. I hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy every minute of it. I hope you guys will be able to come to Mom and Dads for Christmas. Can't wait to meet her.
Pam Ulitschan

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are doing this. I look everyday to see new pictures. I hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy every minute of it. I hope you guys will be able to come to Mom and Dads for Christmas. Can't wait to meet her.
Pam Ulitschan