Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthday Watch 2008 - Part 1

My baby turned one today! I still can't believe it. She is a number! No more no-year old. I guess she is just going to keep growing, so I better get used to it and not take any moment for granted.


The day started out with a daddy/daughter birthday breakfast date! And the location...


McDonalds! The first rite of passage... her first trip to McDonalds. I have been trying to hold off on that one, but we are really limited in the town we are in.




The second rite of passage. Her first McDonalds toy. The workers were so smitten with her and Jason had mentioned it was her birthday, so they gave her a toy. She played with that thing all morning.

3 comments:

eleventhirtysix images said...

PATTY SMITH!!! Do you know what I see in those pictures??? YOU! She finally is starting to look like you!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eliana! You are sooo cute. I loved the ladybug costume. Have a great week and stretch out the birthday as long as you can! Love, Aunt Reta

The McKays said...

I *totally* agree with Allison! You, like me, have a little girl that mostly looks like dad, so it's fun when the mama part starts to show through. i used to think, "i did all the work carrying you for 9 months and i have nothing to show for it!" anyway. :)

i love that he took her to mcdonalds.