Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So Big!

This past week, Eliana has learned to clap. She claps at everything. She claps when her movies start. She claps whenever you say "Yeah!". She loves to clap. She has also learned to push you away if she doesn't want you messing with her. What is that about? She reaches for people more and more and even crawled up under my legs while I was doing dishes and tugged at my pants. When I looked down, she reached her arms up. She has also pulled up to stand. I had her in her pack n play last week while I was on the computer and I look back and she was standing. She couldn't see me through the border while on her knees, so I guess she decided to pull up to get a better view. She hasn't done it for Jason yet, although has come close. She didn't want to take her nap, so I went to check on her and this is what I found...


Don't let the smile fool you. She has been sick this past week. A really bad runny nose, so it has been hard for her to lay down. So, her naps haven't been as smooth. She had been crying, so if you look close, you can see a face full of tears and snot.



And this was Eliana almost a year ago in that same bed. Boy does time fly!

No comments: