Friday, September 19, 2008

For the Grandparents...

and the daddy. Eliana has learned to stand up. And seems to do it at least once a day in her crib. Although, when we aren't looking, she is probably in there bustin' out some pretty sweet moves in front of her stuffed toys. Anyway, Jason still hasn't seen it! She was awake from her nap and I found her standing up. Layed her back down and before I knew it... up again. I got the camera and decided to shoot some video for daddy. She has also been covering her mouth to giggle. I would love to get that on video!

4 comments:

wilderlamb said...

Oh MY GOSH! That totally made me smile! I can't believe how big she is getting!

The Fox Family said...

She is so talented!!! Stella has asked to watch this video at least 5 times... I love the coy smile through the bed rails when you bend down to help her!

The Craftypigs said...

She's so cute! I love how her personality just keep growing. Fun to watch

eleventhirtysix images said...

She's soooo big! Charlotte misses her friend super tons.