Sunday, May 11, 2008

My First Mother's Day!

Today was a really special day for me. Jason has always celebrated Mother's Day in the past with me, treating me special because I was the future mother of his children...so sweet! Last year was special because I was pregnant, but this year was by far the best. I got to celebrate with my baby Eliana Grace.

The day started with a special gift from Jason, Eliana and Sonny (the cat). We had a great morning at church and then as a family we went to the Taste of Addison festival. We got to eat a lot of food and ok, so all we did was eat a lot of food! And although Eliana had no naps today, she was all smiles and getting a lot of compliments on her pink shades!

It was a very special day with my special husband and baby girl! I am truly blessed!




1 comment:

Meredith Shirley said...

Oh Ms Patty! Eliana is so beautiful!