Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Day!

Eliana played in the snow for the first time today! I know, I know. Call me lazy, or call me whiney when it comes to snow, but we finally made it out there. We got 6 inches last weekend, 6 inches last night and they are calling for 24 inches this weekend. Man, I miss warm weather!

Eliana loved the snow. She went around on the snow board a few times and really liked that until she tipped over. Then the little princess wanted the snow brushed off of her hands. She quickly followed Jason's lead with making a snow man and had a fun time trying to find rocks for its face.

First off though, this is our rental house. Just so you can get an idea where we are living. We have a HUGE yard.














2 comments:

wilderlamb said...

That looks like so much fun. I miss the snow! I am glad you posted something...I was wondering if you guys were still alive =)!!

Me said...

she is getting so big! look at all that wonderful snow!