Sunday, June 14, 2009

Patty Smith Photography

I am so excited to be starting a new adventure. I had a degree in Photography from college, but was too chicken to do anything with it. But I recently decided to start my own photography business to go along with my graphic design business. The website isn't up yet, but a temporary one will be up soon. I recently had the honor of photographing our dear friends, during their labor and delivery. What an amazing opportunity. I also had the privilege of photographing their newborn and family photos a week later. Here are a some of my favorites.










3 comments:

eleventhirtysix images said...

Love it!! Great job, friend!

wilderlamb said...

So exciting! I can't believe I am friends with 2 awesome photographers. I hope your business grows as fast as you can handle it!

The McKays said...

beautiful pics! i esp. love the one of dad holding baby in his hands. kuddos to you for pursuing your dreams. really.