Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How big is she?

Big enough to be a Big Sis!


Yes, Jason and I have been blessed with a little brother or sister for Eliana. We are due January 27 and are extremely excited. When I got pregnant with Eliana I thought it was one of the most exciting days of my life and finding out about a second child would be exciting, but not as. Not true. I am totally elated. The kind where all you want to do is smile and think you are going to explode at any minute with excitement.

I visited a new doctor a few months ago. He had me do blood tests each month to see if I was ovulating. I wasn't. So, he decided that because of my age (I would be 35 in September) he would put me on the same treatment I had for Eliana, immediately. I did that for the first month this month and it worked! Just like Eliana! I go to the doctor on Thursday for the first time.





Pray that we will have a safe pregnancy and that God will grow this little one up healthy and strong.

7 comments:

The Lashers said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting. Thank you for keeping up the lifegroup member pregnancy cycle. It keeps us out of the cycle for at least nine more months. :)

eleventhirtysix images said...

Congratulations, sweet friends!

Gloria Furman said...

Hooray! Another adorable Smith child on the way!

wilderlamb said...

SHUT UP!!! I haven't even read the whole blog-just the first sentence. I will have to go back and be filled in. I am so excited for you guys! YAY!

Renee & Sheldon said...

Yay!! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! Eliana will make a great big sister =)

Reta said...

Congratulations! We love getting to watch you kid(S) grow up!

Keefers said...

Congratulations!!!!!