Friday, August 22, 2008

The Smith Family goes to the Fair

The Jefferson County Fair was this week. Our church was handing out free sports bottles filled with water, along with free new testaments. There were countless people surprised by such a generous act, with no strings attached. Jason and I had the opportunity to hand bottles out tonight, with Eliana chillin' in her stroller. We also got to eat fair food. Gotta love fair food. Funnel cakes, yummy!



Eliana wasn't tall enough for any rides, even if we held her, so before handing out bottles, we took her to see the bunnies, chickens and roosters. It was like she was Snow White. The minute we walked over, the little bunny put its paws up to see Eliana.



Then it was off to see some cows. I actually expected her to be a little more excited to see all the animals. She was like "Yeah, whatever dad. I mean it's cool and all, but it's not a puppy. I like puppies."



"I have a dream. A dream for a brighter future for cows everywhere. Yes, some day... some day."

1 comment:

eleventhirtysix images said...

I'm cracking up at the "I have a dream" picture!

We can't wait to see you guys. Char-latte can hardly sleep.