Tuesday, April 15, 2008

That's so funny!

I just had to post this conversation between two best buddies.


Charlotte: That is soooo funny! Totally cracks me up! My belly hurts! I think I might pee my pants!
Eliana: Ummmm... that is so not that funny.


Eliana: Now that's funny! Isn't that funny...gotta admit that is funny? I KNOW I just peed my pants!
Charlotte: Yeah, whatever...


Eliana: Good times.
Charlotte: Yeah, good times.


And this is totally a random picture of the two of them watching a movie. You can totally tell that a few years from now, Charlotte will be like "I'm bored with this already, do we have to watch it?" and Eliana will be like "Shhhhh...this is getting good." Eliana let Charlotte borrow her bouncy, but still kept a close hand on it just in case Charlotte wanted to take off with it.

7 comments:

jered said...

You are very funny, Patty.

Meredith Shirley said...

Patty, Eliana is definitly yours by that little conversation between two BFF's haha :)

The Lashers said...

Don't you just wish you could know what they were really thinking? I often wonder what my dog is thinking. Fortunately for you, someday you'll know. I don't think Maya will ever tell us what she is thinking.

Pam Ulitschan said...

That was totally a Patty posting, I would have done the same thing, actually anyone in our family would have done the same thing. That was totally funny....

Renee & Sheldon said...

Great post and the pictures are just too darn cute! They will look at those pictures when they are teenagers and think the same thing, "Good times!" =)

The McKays said...

i love it! they look so cute together. hooray for good girlfriends. :)

Angbrad03 said...

The girls are so cute together! You have to wonder what they are thinking sometimes...I know I remember thinking "Aiden is probably looking at us like we are totally bonkers right now." The only problem is that now he can tell us when he thinks we're bonkers! Enjoy the silence for now, it doesn't last long! :)