Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Most Embarrassing and Proud Moment

As a dad, it is amazing the things you will do for your little girl. I have to admit that this is one of my most embarrassing and most proud moments. Embarrassing in that all my family and friends will be hearing my high-pitched silly daddy voice. Proud in that my little girl giggles and smiles at her funny dad. I hope you enjoy!



P.S. Notice Eliana's supergirl helmet, it is actually a Doc-Band. It is helping correct her head shape that was misformed from her position in the womb. She will be wearing it 23/7 for 5 weeks or so. She has adjusted to it great and it doesn't seem to bother her at all. More pictures to come soon.

3 comments:

The Lashers said...

Eliana rocks that helmet! No one else could make it look so cute!

The Craftypigs said...

We love the DOC babies. We are part of that family. Colin wore two. He was in a band for 7 months! It's one of the best things you'll ever do for her.

The McKays said...

your silly voice is perfect for your sweet girl. and the Band? we wore one, too, for 4 months and it made a huge difference in M's head. Eliana looks delightful in it!